Hear it Here First
Join hundreds of global media outlets covering eMerge Americas
Credentialed, global press visit for the innovative speakers, newest products, and industry news. eMerge Americas is committed to providing a positive experience for press covering the show. All members of the press must apply annually with the latest accurate credentials to attend eMerge Americas. Attendance in prior years does not guarantee entry to this year’s eMerge Americas.
To apply for credentials, you must be on assignment from a media outlet. Photographers must also be on assignment. Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments. We take your coverage plans into consideration when reviewing your application to cover eMerge Americas and expect coverage to be thoughtful, insightful, informative and consistent with your stated coverage plan. We do not consider social media or a compilation of photos, videos or articles unrelated to eMerge Americas official events as press coverage. Our guidelines outline all you need to know about applying, approvals, and attending.
eMerge Americas requires a company business card, which must show your name, title, and company name, and one additional document from the list below:
- Police-issued Press Card
- Current masthead or similar editorial page listing your name and editorial title
- Recent bylined article indicating you are a staff editor, writer, reporter, or regular contributor
- Letter on company stationary identifying you and your editorial position at a specific media outlet
- Freelance writers, reporters, or photographers must show a verifiable letter or assignment from a legitimate media outlet.
- Printed copy of your online publication showing your name and title in an editorial capacity. (Those with personal websites, editors, or content creators are not eligible.)