Two days of localized programming on the eMerge Americas expo floor hosted by Facebook Community Boost will bring together small business owners, entrepreneurs, and community groups learning to use technology to grow their business.
|4:30pm-5:00pm||Community Inspired Creativity|
|11:30am-12:00pm||Blueprint in a BOX|
|1:00pm-1:30pm||Bring your business to life with Instagram Stories|
|2:30pm-3:00pm||Messenger: Connect and Communicate with your Customers|
|3:30pm-4:00pm||Crafting Mobile-Ready Videos on Facebook and Instagram|
11:30am-12:00pm: Mobile Studio
• A Facebook Creative Shop session that empowers you to quickly build and mock-up ads with your mobile phone and creative apps. Easily prototype ideas, mock up a video using photos and get empowered to rapidly build creative using your phone.
1:00pm-1:30pm: Stories School
• Looking to step up your Stories game? Get inspired by the creative potential and storytelling power of Stories in our platforms, from rainbow text to eraser magic. Get your phone out and join us exploring some secret hacks (and not-so-secret features) for you to play with. There are dozens of creative tricks for you to uncover and enjoy, you just have to look for them.
3:30pm-4:00pm: Messaging school
• There’s a revolution in consumer behavior. Not only are more and more people using messaging services like Messenger but they’re messaging businesses at an even faster growing rate. So what are they messaging businesses about? Well, just about everything! And when they message businesses, a remarkable thing happens: they’re more likely to shop with that business. Come to this session to learn the secrets of messenger and become a Messaging Wizard!
4:30pm-5:00pm: Community Inspired Creativity
• Groups of people come together, through shared passions, beliefs, expertise and situations, leveraging our social technology to form very strong connections – from passive connection to purposeful action. Come to hear more on how to leverage the inherent powers of our platforms to inspire your big brand ideas to build powerful brand connections
11:30am-12:00pm: Blueprint in a BOX
• Blueprint is Facebook’s global education program, designed to help agencies and businesses capitalize on Facebook’s family of apps and services (FFAS). We’ve created powerful marketing tools and want to teach you how to master them, through our solutions and offerings, from eLearning, In-Person trainings and Certifications.
1:00pm-1:30pm: Bring your business to life with Instagram Stories
• An analysis Instagram Stories; what makes a good organic Instagram Story and how brands are using them to drive business success. Explore some creative considerations for producing high-impact ads with Instagram Stories. Also, check out a couple of success stories from companies that have realized a big impact on their ad campaigns by using Stories.
2:30pm-3:00pm: Messenger: Connect and Communicate with your Customers
• Businesses are seeing the value in connecting privately with customers via Messenger. In this Spotlight session, you’ll learn how you can leverage our different Messenger solutions in your advertising strategy to start or renew conversations with your customers. In addition, you will learn best practices for crafting and measuring your Messenger campaigns.
3:30pm-4:00pm: Crafting Mobile-Ready Videos on Facebook and Instagram
• Discover how video can help brands bring stories to life across the Facebook’s family of apps and services. Learn creative best practices for building video, including Instagram Stories, and how to buy and measure your video ads to help you achieve your business goals.